About the Company
We are a fast-growing builders’ merchant based in Worcestershire, stocking a comprehensive product range from civils and timber, through to bricks, blocks, aggregates, and roofing. We also supply kitchens, bathrooms, windows and doors, allowing us to offer our customer the full package for building from the ground up. Due to our continued success and investment, we would like to recruit an exceptional eCommerce Data & Content Assistant, to join us on our journey.
The Job Role
We are looking for a highly co-ordinated eCommerce Data & Content Assistant to maintain all the product data on all our company's income-generating sites. This role requires you to continually ensure the accuracy of all the product data, updating the product information, images and cost. You will also be required to contact suppliers to gatherer precise product data and images for the products we sell.
To ensure success as an eCommerce Data & Content Assistant, you should remain knowledgeable about relevant trends and innovations in eCommerce.
Main Duties & Accountabilities
- Assisting the digital team with all aspects of website maintenance and administration, managing products and offers
- Ensure data is accurate, organised and available to the wider team
- Uploading and improving product data and website content
- Carrying out regular checks to ensure accuracy and consistency of product imagery, website copy and product categorisation and page filtering options
- Responsibility for monitoring and fixing product data issues to ensure accuracy
- Communicate material changes and update product data where necessary
- Price checking to help our sellers maintain a competitive price point
- Liaise with Marketing to assure that all relevant products, descriptions and images are displayed for customers
- Source copy, photos and missing product data from relevant parties (in-house and suppliers)
- Compile and maintain accurate product information at all times
- Liaise with IT to prioritise and be the escalation point for, system defects / change requests and incident resolution
- Liaise with Marketing and Sales to ensure that successful promotions / content are setup and online
- Liaise with Customer Services to ensure proper training for effective customer support for website users
- Liaise with Operations to ensure that the website reflects our operational ways of working and capability
- Ensure that the website customer delivery information is communicated and clearly understood by sales teams and customers
- Working closely with Sales, develop a detailed plan and targets for eCommerce adoption in the customer base including customer on-boarding activities, marketing materials, sales activities etc.
- Support Sales with customer on-boarding
- Create and maintain content on the website reflecting the aims and strategies of the business and customer sales opportunities
- Monitor and escalate technical issues
- Any other duties required to assist in supporting the achievement of Company objectives
- Degree in Marketing Management, Business, Information Systems, or relevant working experience
- Experience in Magento eCommerce (preferably Magento 2) & PIM
- Successful track record of running, and optimising eCommerce platforms
- Extensive experience in eCommerce product data
- Sound knowledge of prevailing procedures and techniques in eCommerce
- Unmatched supervision, research, and troubleshooting skills
- Exceptional consulting and quality assurance abilities
- Ability to tackle the demands of ever-evolving technological implementations with ease
You will need to be passionate about your job, with great people skills, as well as results driven, proactive and able to take responsibility. You should be able to follow up rigorously on tasks, under your own initiative, as well as being tenacious and determined. You will have the ability to communicate and influence at all levels of the business and the drive to lead through results. You must be trustworthy, punctual and a team player. If this sounds like you, please apply to be part of our team.
We aim to create an enjoyable team environment, where employees are valued and their contribution to our business success is recognised and rewarded. The job is well paid and comes with the standard benefits of pension & holidays, as well as the added benefits:
- Staff discounts
- Free refreshments on site
- Employee assistance program
- Health & Wellbeing assistance
- Bonus schemes
- Pension scheme
- Monthly awards and prizes
- Free on-site parking
- Nights out
Above all, the biggest reward is to be part of a growing and successful business, which cares about its people and its products.
Diversity and Inclusion
We are committed to equal opportunities and to building a diverse and inclusive team.
How to apply
If you feel you'll be perfect for this role and keen to join the Norgrove team then please email [email protected]