About the Company
We are a fast-growing builders’ merchant based in Worcestershire, stocking a comprehensive product range from civils and timber, through to bricks, blocks, aggregates, and roofing. We also supply kitchens, bathrooms, windows and doors, allowing us to offer our customer the full package for building from the ground up. Due to our continued success and investment, we would like to recruit an exceptional Internal Sales Executive, to join us on our journey.
The Job Role
We are looking for a highly co-ordinated Internal Sales Executive to work with a database of business prospects that are a mixture of existing, new or dormant contacts, to gather information that will identify potential customers. Once leads are generated you will contact them by telephone or email and you will provide leads and appointments to our Sales Team to ensure the department is able to meet growth targets. This role will also require you to research and input new found prospects from various sources and grow business opportunities within the existing client base. You will also build and maintain strong relationships with key decision makers, working closely with the Sales Team to ensure queries, proposals and campaigns are handled professionally and efficiently while liaising with internal departments to ensure the customer experience is maximised.
To ensure success as an Internal Sales Executive, you should remain knowledgeable about relevant trends and innovations in the building industry.
Main Duties & Accountabilities
- Maximise sales opportunities post appointment by phoning prospects from internal reports
- Develop new business opportunities from quotation requests received from customers
- Raise sales amendments, according to the company procedure, ensuring that they are dealt with promptly and efficiently
- Screen telephone call enquiries and requests and handle them appropriately
- Analyse potential and existing markets
- Complete market research to develop strategies and roadmaps for product management purposes
- Identify business opportunities to generate and nurture outbound leads
- Build new relationships with new customers
- Manage existing and future partner relationships
- Promote the Norgrove brand and seek new revenue stream opportunities
- Identify and develop fresh ideas and strategies based on the Norgrove vision
- Engage in new product / service research for the company
- Previous B2B telemarketing or sales experience within the industry is essential
- Outbound calling experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral and good clear telephone manner
- Good attention to detail
- Computer literate and experienced in database navigation preferred
- Ability to write detailed follow up notes for business reporting
- Target driven and have the ability to converse confidently at decision maker level
You will need to be passionate about your job, with great people skills, as well as results driven, proactive and able to take responsibility. You should be able to follow up rigorously on tasks, under your own initiative, as well as being tenacious and determined. You will have the ability to communicate and influence at all levels of the business and the drive to lead through results. You must be trustworthy, punctual and a team player. If this sounds like you, please apply to be part of our team.
We aim to create an enjoyable team environment, where employees are valued and their contribution to our business success is recognised and rewarded. The job is well paid and comes with the standard benefits of pension & holidays, as well as the added benefits:
- Staff discounts
- Free refreshments on site
- Employee assistance program
- Health & Wellbeing assistance
- Bonus schemes
- Pension scheme
- Monthly awards and prizes
- Free on-site parking
- Nights out
Above all, the biggest reward is to be part of a growing and successful business, which cares about its people and its products.
Diversity and Inclusion
We are committed to equal opportunities and to building a diverse and inclusive team.
How to apply
If you feel you'll be perfect for this role and keen to join the Norgrove team then please email [email protected]